Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Choose Joy


What if you didn't have to go through hell to get to heaven? 
What if you didn't have to fight for your happiness? 
What if struggle wasn't a necessity for a life? 
What if your story wasn't important - just your choices in your present moment
What if you could stop defining who you are by your past and choose for you now? What if you stop creating drama and trauma? 
What if you could just choose JOY - no matter what? 
Can the Creator teach you the truth of all of these - for you and your life now?
If so say yes and allow yourself to receive all of this, and so many more gifts from the Universe... YAH!

P.S. Be sure to check out my WORKSHOPS - I travel far and wide and just may be in your area! (and if you would like to host me in your area let me know!)
P.S.S. Be sure to sign up for my weekly Messages from a Medium newsletter by clicking here.

--
Infinite blessings,
Glenyce Hughes
Author, Speaker and Facilitator of Possibilities

No comments: