Monday, May 2, 2011

Orbs, Orbs, ORBS!!!

Orbs, Orbs, ORBS!!!

I LOVE orbs. They absolutely fascinate me. They often look like water spots on a picture, or some people describe them as dust particles.

They are our divine energy teams saying Hello - loved ones that have crossed over (including animals), Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, etc.

In many of the medium readings I do, the loved ones coming through tell my clients to watch for them in the pictures, or to go back to some pictures as they are there.

Lately I have noticed more and more orbs in my pictures. My team says it is happening more and more to everyone! I LOVE it!!! 

Check your pictures!!!! And if you have cool orb pictures that you would like to share email them to me and I will post them on my Glenyce Hughes, Messages from a Medium facebook group.

P.S. The Angels and I did an amazing teleclass the other night - Why Your Angels Aren't Listening to You and How You Can Get Them To. It has received some awesome reviews (you can read them on the link) - PLUS you can purchase the MP3 download from my store!

Many blessings and much love,
Glenyce Hughes
Medium and So Much More

I am teaching the Discover Your Psychic Self workshop in Athabasca, AB - I love how there is one sitting right on my left hand! 2011
Easter Egg Hunt 2011

Easter Egg Hunt 2011

ThetaHealing Class 2010 - look in the back row, between the ladies in red and pink. They are even standing like they are making room for him!

I am speaking at a Wellness Fair in 2009, making connections to loved ones who had crossed over. The orb is right on top of me.

2009 - I am getting ready to go zip lining - scare out of my tree! My team was there supporting me, as always.

Archangel Raphael in the green orb on the bottom left hand side of the picture. 2011

No comments: