Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Moon Manifestations - May 13, 2010

As the energy of the new moon is that of birthing it is an excellent time to set your intentions, goals and dreams. As the month progresses and the moon changes, it is much like planting a seed and having it come into full bloom. Your intentions planted on the new moon will develop roots and grow strong.

Here are the steps I use to set my intentions on the new moon:

  1. Set aside 20 - 30 minutes of quiet time that you will not be disturbed. Use a space that you feel comfortable in.
  2. Start of with a prayer asking your “team” to assist you in your intentions. Clear the space, I use “Release Them” aromatherapy spray.
  3. Take 5 minutes to get yourself calm and relaxed. I use a Theta brainwave meditation cd.
  4. Using a notebook specifically for new moon manifestations write at the top of a new page the current date along with "I accept these things into my life now or something better for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned."
  5. Now list all the things that you desire in your life. These can be things you want to do, to have and to be. Be sure not to limit yourself. Dream BIG!!!
  6. Make sure they are written in the positive, present tense, as though they have already happened. (see examples below)
  7. Once you have completed your list take some time to thank your “team” for assisting and guiding your intentions.
Throughout the month you will received guidance about action steps to take for your intentions to come into full bloom. Be sure to follow through on these steps! There is a saying that goes something like this - God (or Universe or Divine or Earth energy - whatever you want to call it) can only help you as far as you are willing to help yourself.

Often in readings the Angels tell my clients that they are the ones holding up the manifestations, nothing else. When you get guided action - take it!!! It is much easier to get guided action steps from your team when you are meditating regularly. See my previous post about meditation and a download for a free guided meditation.

Examples of properly written intentions -

I am healthy, strong, and beautiful.
I am profoundly clairvoyant, clairaudient and clairsentient.
I enjoy traveling the world for business, holidays and spiritual renewal.
I am calm and relaxed at every moment.
I easily see the love in myself, and others.
I love and enjoy my lake front cabin.
I love being financially free.
I enjoy being filled with the right ideas of how to serve others.
I enjoy a healthy balance of giving and receiving everyday.
I am so happy to have the energy and desire to exercise my body 5 times a week.

Happy manifesting!
Blessings,
Glenyce Hughes