Monday, September 6, 2010

Another ThetaHealing Miracle!

In August I taught my first ThetaHealing Basic class. In the months and weeks leading up to it I was sooooooooooooooo excited. I knew it would be life changing for everyone who took it.
The day before the workshop I woke up at 5:00am with a horribly sore throat. One of the worst I have ever had. I got up and took some herbs and went back to bed asking Creator for a complete healing by the time I woke up.
At 7:00am when I woke up again, there was no change. I started to panic. I had 14 people coming the next day for a 3 day workshop - I needed to be able to talk! I canceled all of my appointments for that day to rest in hopes that was enough to shift it.
Around 10:00am I did some theta on myself and found that there was an issue in my life that I wasn’t speaking my whole truth on. Ah ha! (of course when you don’t speak your truth it affects your throat area). So I took action and asked for what I needed in that situation. My throat healed about 50%. I left it for a few hours thinking maybe my physical body just needed to catch up with the healing I had done.
By 4:00pm it still hadn’t shifted anymore so I went back into Theta. I asked Creator to show me what was left because I was confused. He showed me something very interesting. He took me to a lifetime many, many, many hundreds of years ago where I taught a group of people the equivalent to ThetaHealing. I asked him what the problem was - he showed me that I had been killed for teaching it! And the students I taught then were the same ones who were coming for the workshop that very weekend. Oh my goodness! I was shocked. I didn’t want to see any specifics because I knew it would be very traumatic. I did know that some of the students were also killed.
I asked him to heal the trauma, disconnect the negative energy cords running from that life time to my current life and replace them all with unconditional love. And in that moment my throat cleared up 100%. It was amazing, beyond amazing. He told me that the students who had difficultly coming to the workshop were the ones who were also killed. Sure enough there were a few students who had a really tough time getting to the workshop, in fact one lady even had to rent a car to get to the class!
We had an amazing weekend of healing, love and laughter. One student called it a “homecoming” as we had already spent time together - in one lifetime, if not more!
ThetaHealing is a miracle that continues to amaze me each and every day! If you want more information about it you can go to this link - and I am also teaching it in a variety of places around AB, SK and MB in the months to come - go here for more information.
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings,
Glenyce Hughes
Medium & So Much More

The other morning while enjoying my morning tea I noticed this heart formation in my cup! Oh I love the signs from my team that they are with me - and how much they love me!!!

No comments: