Sunday, September 30, 2012

Would like to come to Puerto Vallarta with me in January??

I am over the moon thrilled to be offering a group trip to one of my most favorite tropical destinations - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! YAY! How does it get any better than that??

Hubby and I have been traveling there for a month each winter for the past three years. It is such an amazing place. Easy to get around, safe and friendly. We love the temperature in January as it is often like a Canadian summer. Hot and sunny during the day and cools off at night. And a big plus, no bugs! LOL

After being asked countless times to set up a group trip where people had time to enjoy the sunshine, connect with like minded people and I offered classes, I have finally found the perfect travel agent who could help me with it this year. YAY!

The theme is “Choosing Your Phenomenal Living in 2013 & BEYOND”. I will facilitate classes on how to truly “choose” what you desire in your life and the action steps to create it. I will walk you through the steps for each area of your life and give you tools on how to create it. We will clear the gunk stopping you from living it and have tons and tons of FUN!! Are you truly ready to step into the infinite possibilities of 2013??

A perfect balance of learning and playing - I have set up the schedule for about 18 hours of class time split into 5 days, never more than 4 hours in a day. One entire day will have no classes.

Does this sound like something you would enjoy? Do you feel light and expansive when you think about it? Does it make you smile at the thought of playing and learning in the tropical sunshine with like minded friends??

If so click here -
www.glenyce.net/choose2013.html - for more information… would love to have you join us!!
 
I wonder how much fun and magic we can all create together??

Email me if you have any questions glenyce@glenyce.net

--
Glenyce Hughes
Medium and So Much More
Be sure to sign up for the weekly Messages from a Medium Newsletter at www.glenyce.net
Ready to Live BEYOND Your Wildest Dreams - www.lbywd.com
Find me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/glenycehughes.medium
All of Life Comes to Me with Ease, Joy and Glory - Access Consciousness Classes
http://www.accessconsciousness.com/fac_detail.asp?mid=736


http://www.glenyce.net/choose2013.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard about this place. It is very beautiful. And I like it that you have already done all the arrangements to go to Puerto Vallarta.