Monday, December 3, 2012

Glenyce will be on the Radio

I am going to be on the radio on Tuesday, December 4!!! Wha hooooo!! Oh my goodness!! How cool is this??

On Saturday I was putting together all of the media appearances I have done over the years. I was thinking how much fun they all were and wishing I could do some more. I know that just wishing alone doesn't do anything - I had to ASK! 


So in my mind I asked the Universe - What would it take to do some type of fun media show this week, as if by magic?


Taaaaa DAAAAAAAAAAA! Received an em
ail that evening asking me to be on a fellow psychic medium, Kelle Sutliff's, radio show - Psychic Cup of Coffee.
We will be talking about Following Your Intuition to Create 2013 Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!!

Show is on at 7pm mountain, 9pm eastern. Hear us live in Detroit at 104.3 HD3, Boston 98.5 HD3, WDSY 107.9 HD3 Pittsburgh, and in Seattle at 96.5 HD3. New Sky is available worldwide via www.NewSkyRadio.Com, Yahoo LAUNCHcast new.music.yahoo.com/launchcast and TuneIN.
 
Check out the link as it has the call in information. Would love to have you join in on the call!!

What are you asking for from the Universe??? It is really simple just say - What would it take for ________, or something better, to show up as if by magic?
 
Don't forget about my amazing new year long creation intensive - Create the Phenomenal Life Your Heart Desires! Early bird registration ends December 15/12!
 
--
Infinite blessings,
Glenyce Hughes
Medium & So Much More
www.glenyce.net
www.lbywd.com


No comments: