Monday, April 18, 2011

For the Love of BLISS

I just finished an Angels & Guides reading with a client and her team gave her a very powerful message. One that I think we have all heard, but it really hit home for me today. She had made the comment earlier in the reading that she had come to realize she couldn’t feel bliss all day, every day. There were just times in her work life that she had to do things that didn’t feel bliss-ful and that was just the way it was.

At the end of the reading, her team gave her this final message - “Every moment in every day can be BLISS. It is a feeling you choose from within, not something that is give to you externally. If you consciously chose to feel bliss no matter what task you are doing, you will create bliss all day, every day. We promise.”


Wow! Today I am choosing bliss, with every breath. Won’t you join me?


I also wanted to let you know about an upcoming teleclass I am hosting - Why Your Angels Aren't Listening To You and How to Get Them To! Would love to have you join us!!!

Many miracles and blessings to you,
Glenyce Hughes
Medium & So Much More
www.glenyce.net




I took this picture from the deck of our condo in Mexico. 
Hearts are a huge sign from my team that I am on the right track. I am so grateful!!!

2 comments:

liveinspired said...

Love This! And... Love the heart sign from your angels! Allowing Bliss into every aspect of my life today! Thanks Glenyce! Have a blessed Monday!

Heart&Soul Energy Healing said...

Love it!! That heart is very cool!